Regular Conference Pass (purchase as of March 5) $400.
Terms & Conditions
- Registration may be made in advance by email or online.
- If you send your registration request via email, you will be sent a PayPal invoice which will allow you to pay for your course(s) with a credit card.
- Applications must include payment in full, paid by Visa, MasterCard, American Express or PayPal.
- All classes are on a first-come, first-served basis. Your place will be guaranteed upon registration with the required course fee.
- PMArts reserves the right to substitute instructors.
- PMArts reserves the right to determine participants’ continuation in any course, and will prorate refunds accordingly.
- All payments are made to SMArts, the parent company of PMArts.
If you must cancel your registration:
7 or more days prior to the day of the class:
75% of the course fee refunded
6 to 3 days prior to the day of the class:
30% of course fee refunded
2 or less days prior to the day of the class
In the event that PMArts cancels a course, 85% of your registration fee for that class will be refunded.
One course can be cancelled before the refund policy takes effect for a Conference Passholder.
For more information about the PMArts Conference or specific registration questions, please contact Bonnie Thomson.